Simbo's Beef Tapa

My husband delicious beef tapa. This is a quick and easy recipe!





Serves: 2







Ingredients


  • 250 grams Australian rump steak, sliced into thin strips
  • 3 big cloves garlic
  • 1½  tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice 
  • ½ teaspoon black peppercorn
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil






To Serve:









Method


  1. Slice the beef rump steak into thin strips. Set aside.
  2. Place the beef into a bowl.
  3. In the food processor add garlic, black peppercorn, sugar, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Process until well combined. 
  4. Marinate beef for at least 1 hour up to overnight in the fridge.
  5. Heat the frying pan, then pour the marinated beef and cook until light brown or the sugar caramelized slightly.
  6. Serve warm!













My husband baked a delicious moist vanilla cake!




My husband and I baked 👉 Strawberry Muffin for afternoon tea!






2 Corinthians 6:18

 And, “I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.





Mrs. Shirley Simmons

Comments

Popular Posts