Lazy Fish Sandwich



A very easy to make fish sandwich. My husband and I usually buy frozen battered fish during "weekly specials", a big save up for us. Fresh bread rolls is always the best in this recipe!

"Despite all the troubles in the world, I hope you are doing well during this lockdown" 






Serves: 2





Ingredients 






To Serve: hot chips




Method


  1. Bake the battered fish in the oven, according to package instructions. Set aside.
  2. Slice the fresh bread rolls lengthwise half-way to open.
  3. Spread a butter in the fresh bread rolls. 
  4. Place a few lettuce leaves on the bottom half of each bread. 
  5. Top each with 1 piece battered fish
  6. Spread evenly the Tartare Sauce on the top of the battered fish.
  7. Close the sandwich.
  8. Serve!



Tip: Bake the potato chips in the oven at the same time with the battered fish to save energy and time.






Fresh bread rolls from our local bakery

Home made tartare sauce

Fresh iceberg lettuce

Frozen potato chips

Frozen battered barramundi fish

Store bought battered fish on special





Isaiah 12:2

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”







Mrs. Shirley Simmons

Comments

Popular Posts