Steamed Mussel in Broth (Sinabawang Tahong)
Steamed Mussel in Broth is a seafood recipe full of essential vitamins and minerals!
- 1 kilogram of fresh mussel
- 1 teaspoon of Organic Crushed Ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 piece of white onion
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Clean the fresh mussel.
- Heat the wok then add the olive oil. Saute the onion, garlic and crushed ginger.
- Add the fish sauce and fresh mussels, cook for a minute.
- Add the water and bring it to boil.
- Stir the mussel occasionally and steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn off the heat, then add the spinach leaves.
- Serve hot.
Mrs. Shirley Simmons