Beef Stew with Plum Jam
A fruity flavor of plum in beef stew this summer season is a good idea!
- 557 grams beef blade steak boneless (cut in big chunk)
- 400 grams (1 can) Diced Italian Tomatoes (No Salt)
- 4 pieces bay leaves
- 2 pieces precook medium sized carrot (sliced diagonally)
- 4 pieces precook baby potato
- 1/2 cup plum jam
- 1 piece white onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 piece Massel Beef Stock Cube (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup water
- In a big bowl , add all ingredients and mix, then put into the a large slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes in high then turn into low for 4 hours.
- Serve hot.
Mrs. Shirley Simmons