Roasted Pork Shoulder with Crackling
In this recipe I used Fryair to produce succulent roast pork with crispy crackling!
- 2 kilograms of pork shoulder, skin on
- freshly ground rock salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Season the whole pork with enough salt and pepper.
- Place the pork on the net or tie using cooking twine.
- Attach the pork on Fryair rotisserie set. Place it in the rotisserie mechanism then cook for 2 hours and 15 minutes in 220°C temperature.
- Remove the net or cooking twine.
- Serve hot.
Mrs. Shirley Simmons