Our Precious 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Southern Highlands, NSW)


We celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary at Southern Highlands. Our precious moments together with love!







(1) Bundanoon, New South Wales

Ye Olde Bicycle Shoppe

Honey date bread and hot chocolate 
















Bundanoon train station line


We bought a bargain price kitchen utensil holder


Lunch at Bundanoon Hotel

My husband ordered rump steak, chips and salad


I always like fish and chips with salad





Bush walking at Glow Worm Glen Walk



 (2) Berrima, New South Wales


Afternoon tea at Berrima General Store and Cafe


My husband love his vanilla  slice

A big sliced of carrot cake for me






 (3) Robertsons, New South Wales

Lunch at Robertson Public House and Kitchen


As usual I ordered fish and chips


My husband love his sirloin steak, chips and salad


Me just waiting for lunch

We bought ceramic wine cooler for a bargain price


Just hanging around inside cheese factory

Hot chocolate at Gumnut Pattisserie at Berrima

A delicious passionfruit chaboust

a delicious pear and almond tartlet


(4) Tahmoor, New South Wales

Dinner at Jack and Royal Thai Restaurant

Springroll for appetizer

The favourite pad thai

Special candle light dinner at home

My husband special anniversary card


Special dinner set up at home

Non alcoholic sparkling grapes at home



Candle light  at home

Azalea from our garden




(5) Wollongong, New South Wales

Late lunch, seafood platter  at Harbourside Fish Market and Cafe

My happy husband


Most of the beautiful photos were taken by my loving husband.

Thanking GOD always for everything! 


Psalm 86.12
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart:
And I will glorify thy name for evermore.




Mrs . Shirley Simmons








Comments

Popular Posts