Old time childhood favorite chocalate brownies!
- 125 grams Essentials Dark Chocolate Block, chopped
- 125 grams olive oil butter
- 30 grams Cadbury Bournville Cocoa
- 335 grams white caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 115 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 C , fan force.
- Grease a rectangular baking pan and line with baking paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (plain flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder) in a bowl.
- In a heat proof bowl put butter and chopped dark chocolate and place it in a sauce pan with simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in the egg, vanilla extract and the mixture of dry ingredients until just combined.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
- Slice and serve.
Mrs. Shirley Simmons