The Rocks - Our Precious Hopeful Journey

 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Psalm 62:7

The Settlers


My husband and I went for a walk at the Rock, Sydney after our appointment at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.  It's good to know the history of  Australia.




The settlers, a stone carved caught my attention because behind the art is the courage of the family to live in!





The Soldier



The Convict












Ribs and Burgers



My husband loves Aussie barbecue so we chose Ribs & Burgers. We ordered  beef signature BBQ basting and chips. Their drinks are all ready made in bottle. We shared a meal because they have a big serving.  This is our way to save money.

Their signature beef  BBQ basting is so tender and full of intense barbecue flavor. And the potato chips is so crispy.
 👉 Ribs and Burgers

Ribs and Burger

Ribs and Burgers

Traditional Meat Grinder - Ribs and Burgers


Gellatissimo


We had a sundae at Gelatissimo with 3 scoops of our chosen flavoured gelato with caramel sauce for $10.  



I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. 
Psalm 9:1




Mrs. Shirley Simmons






Comments

Popular Posts