Prawn in Tomato Sour Broth (Sinigang na Sugpo sa Kamatis)
Seafood is a great source of iodine and the prawn is one of the example. And during summer season there is abundance of local produce tomato. Intake of fresh or processed tomato linked to many benefits like heart disease!Fresh Australian prawn is superb quality!
- 3 cups of water
- 1 piece freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small white onion (sliced in cube)
- 250 grams fresh gourmet tomato (sliced in cube)
- 300 grams prawn green king
- 5 teaspoon fish sauce
- 33 grams spinach leaves
- Wash the prawn and trim the head.
- In the sauce pan put the water, tomato and onion and bring to boil.
- Simmer to medium heat until the tomato is already soft.
- Season with fish sauce.
- Add the prawn and cooked for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat then add the spinach and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
|Prawn in Tomato Sour Broth (Sinigang na Sugpo sa Kamatis)|
Mrs. Shirley Simmons