Tasty Sauteed Cup Mushroom
I'm introducing mushroom to our diet. So simple and easy to make recipe. It's great with pan grilled meat.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil butter
- 250 grams of cup mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon chives (finely chopped)
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- For chicken liquid stock dissolved 1/2 teaspoon of Vegeta Chicken stock powder into 1/4 cup hot water
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- salt ( optional)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- Simply wipe the mushrooms with a damp paper towel or remove dirt with a pastry brush.
- Slice the mushrooms thinly.
- In a pan melt the olive oil butter on medium heat. Saute the garlic until slightly brown then add sliced mushrooms, fresh chives and fresh thyme.
- Stir frequently, until the released liquid has evaporated.
- Add the chicken liquid stock and a dash of freshly ground pepper. Cook until there is a very small liquid left in the pan.
- Have a taste and add salt if needed.
- Add fresh chopped parsley just before the cooking is finished.