Pan Fried Beef Blade Steak in Lemon and Rosemary
Today is a beautiful Australia day! I love to cook Aussie quality beef for my husband. I want to share the less expensive Beef Blade Steak recipe with so much flavor and will brighten up your dish. The freshly pick rosemary will add great flavor and will compliment the beef steak. This will not hurt your pocket, most specially when you get it on specials!
|Pan Fried Australian Boneless Beef Blade Steak|
- 774 grams of boneless Beef Blade Steak (2 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (roughly chopped)
- 2 pieces lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon freshly ground rock salt
- 2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon olive oil (for marinade)
- 3 teaspoon olive oil (for pan frying)
- Put the ground rock salt and ground black pepper in both sides of the beef blade steak.
- For the marinade, combine rosemary, lemon juice, minced garlic and olive oil then mix.
- Pour the marinade into the beef blade steak and marinate for 8 hours to 24 hours in the fridge for best results.
- Place the pan on a high heat, put the olive oil.
- Pan fry the marinated beef blade steak on the hot pan.
- You can judge if the steak is cook by the touch of your tong. Rare is soft, medium is springy and well done is very firm.
- Rest for at least 3 minutes.
- Sliced and serve hot.
Mrs. Shirley Simmons