Basic Fresh Pasta!
This is our first attempt to make fresh pasta using a small pasta machine. It was part of our wedding gift. My husband and I love Italian dishes and one of that is spaghetti bolognese!
- 187.5 g plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- plain flour, extra to dust
- Sift the flour.
- Salt together on a clean work surface.
- Used your hands make a well on the center and put the eggs.
- Gradually draw the flour into thr center until the mixture forms a dough.
- Place it on the table with lightly dusted flour.
- Knead the dough with your hands until it is completely smooth and elastic.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Divide into 2 pieces.
- Set the machine thickness. And choose what pasta shape you like.
- Bring plenty of salted water to boil.
- Cook the fresh pasta in just a few minutes approximately 4 to 6 minutes.