This healthy salad is good for the summer season. So easy to make!
- 2 pieces sundowner apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 piece red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly picked parsely, finely chopped
- 1 piece of lime, juice
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- dash of fine himalayan pink fine table salt
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Slice thinly the apples, onion and parsley and put in the bowl.
- Freshly squeeze the lime in the ingredients.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together.
- Serve on the plate.
Mrs. Shirley Simmons