Baked Bone-in Ham with Pineapple
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (2.72 kg to 3.63 kg)
- whole cloves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 can Dole (432 grams net wt.) sliced pineapple, drained
- Winn Glace Cherries
- Remove the skin.
- Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes.
- Insert cloves into diamonds.
- Place ham in roasting pan.
- Cover and bake at 163 C for 1 1/2 hour.
- Combine brown sugar and pineapple juice, mixed thoroughly and pour over ham.
- Arrange the sliced pineapple and glace cherries on ham.
- Put it back to oven. And bake, uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes.