Birthday Dinner at Vaby's

Humbly, I say thank you for all the love, greetings and gifts from my husband, family, friends and colleagues. I appreciate your overwhelming kindness! May God bless you and keep you all safe always.

My husband and I had dinner at Vaby's Restaurant on my birthday!






Butterscotch Creme Brûlée

Chocolate Temptation


Spanish Paella

Spanish Paella

Char Grill Eye Fillet with Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables

Garlic 3 Cheese Pizza




Beautiful birthday cake baked by Sis. Evegenia




Psalm 95:1-3

O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.





Mrs. Shirley Simmons

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts